It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Few Words of Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:36 am 

Just thought i would say how much i do enjoy this forum. I visit 4-5 forums on a regular basis, mainly reading and learning, college work doesn't allow me to devote much time to contributing (Plus the fact that all my trees are about 300 miles away most of the time doesn't help) I dont visit this forum everyday, nay everyother day, but when i visit i probably spend more time reading the content presented than i do for the other 3 forums altogether over a week. For instance, at KoB, but i spent about an hour this evening after work just reading one or two of the blogs presented and a similar time reading new articles/posts here.

I feel that the level of content provided here is phenomenal, the debate that goes on is respectful and interesting, when combined with reading KoB i find the two brilliant.

Yes the forum is quiet, there aren't hundreds of posts everyday, but the posts created are considered and full of intellect, something lacking elsewhere. Would i like it if this forum was so busy i needed to check in everyday? No, this would relegate it to the other groups where they get maybe 10-15 minutes a day, nothing learned, where here, 1 hour or so a week teaches me so much.

Just wanted to give my appreciation for those who continue to develop the Art of Bonsai and enlighten those of us who can't/don't have time.
Cheers
Rowan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:21 pm 

Thanks Rowan, we always appreciate hearing words of encouragement, they never fail to add a sense of value to our work here.

Will Heath

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]