It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Year Contemplations
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:49 pm 
Editor

As the old year concludes, I am fond of looking back to see how far we have developed as bonsai artists and where we are going in the New Year.

What have we discovered that improved us as bonsai artists? Who inspired us? Who did we inspire? What do we carry into the New Year?

Bonsai is not a destination, but a journey. Where are you on that journey and what are your plans for the next step in that journey? As you contemplate what you have learned, also anticipate the bits of information that will be revealed in the new year. What is your future plan for collecting and integrating your bonsai knowledge into your artistry?

Wishing all advancement in their personal bonsai journey in the New Year.

Post subject: Re: New Year Contemplations
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:50 pm 
Editor

Thats quite nice Candy, I can only look in front and see lots and lots of work, but I can see that it will be a great year. And along the journey one should also stop and see the fruits of onces labor and reflect upon them. I think this reflection is what can improve our artistry. Best wishes and Hapy new year
Enrique

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]