It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Junipero 2
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 am 

good day
excuse my English, I realize more or less to write but I prefer to use a translator.
junipero this was purchased last July, I began to work it and gave it.
I do not know what else to do it ... worked on the trunk, do not know how to direct the branches ... one help please?
what do you think?

BEFORE

AFTER

comment please

Post subject: Re: My Junipero 2
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm 

Its hard to tell what more you can do (not much to begin with). Also, a side angle photo might help. If you are happy with the size and simpleness of the tree then let it grow and start to refine the branching. Its hard to turn something like this into a really nice bonsai unless it is planted in the ground and left for many years.

its a difference of buying or collecting trees like this

http://www.bonsaiboy.com/catalog/junipers.html

to this

http://www.hollowcreekbonsai.com/productCat25265.ctlg

Everyone has to start somewhere, i am still at the beginning. Its better to learn on small cheap trees. My first trees have tough me a lot, and those trees are 'no longer with us' ;) I am beginning to feel more and more confident using larger and nicer material.

A year or 2 I thought i understood how patient I had to be with older (and especially recently collected) trees. I was wrong, my experiences continually show me that i need to be more patient.

good luck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 am 

thanks for the comment.
I'm also really starting. was my wife who gave me a carmona last Christmas, I had already walked this world, but never called anything, but when she gave me a bonsai and scissors ready. agreed the pet, and have either nothing at great project. liked to have more and more material, I see people out there who has pots, piles of wire, scissors of all species, etc.. I'm me for two scissors, wire'll buy when I need and only what I need, unfortunately I have no monetary power to say to get involved more, you have to go slowly.

maybe one day I can have so few bonsai to work? for me while I am by this and think that everyone has potential.
I learn, making mistakes, and buying stuff .... I have unfortunately never be able to buy one of these but I'm already happy with what I buy.
have is to buy more and more, is an addictive hobby and the more stir, the more we move, then the more projects we have better.

thanks again for the comment
:D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 pm 

hello

after a change....

what you think???

coment please

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]